Monday 5 August 2013

That hat


Lesley has a better picture of the colours of one of these yarns in the sunlight, but the idea is the same - to be able to knit a simple and economical hat for winter, as a gift for a friend or relative, to support a charity or to sell to raise funds for a favourite cause.

I am not publishing the pattern on the blog, because it is not mine to publish - if I am honest, I do not know whose pattern it is as it was given to me typed on a piece of paper - but what I have done is typed it out again and saved it to my computer.  What I will do, though, is happily email it to anyone who leaves me their email address in a comment, which won't be published.

I am currently knitting number ten and when it is finished, I am getting back to my crochet, as I am missing that.  I want to get the hat done this week!

1 comment:

Lesley said...

It's a great pattern. I am hoping that mine will go into an Operation Christmas Child box.