Thursday 9 January 2014

Welcome, friends


(image from temptationgifts.com)


A quick post this evening to say that I have noticed a few more people dropping by lately, and some of you are even making the odd comment - it is lovely to have you here, and a very warm welcome to you all.  You will find us a gentle group of souls, I hope, and we look forward to hearing from you more in the days ahead.  I hope that 2014 will be a good year for us all.

The January meal plan went up this morning and my next plan is to review the blogroll on the right hand side - I keep finding all these great blogs that I want to share with you all.

But that is a job for tomorrow - I have to go and make cheese scones for the YFG's lunch box now!

Have a great night/day, wherever you are xx

1 comment:

rabbitquilter said...

Ooo! Yum yum! I won't show this to No.2 son, he has only got ham rolls in his lunch box tomorrow!!! BUT! Also the LAST slice of Christmas cake!!!