Thursday 30 January 2014

Just a bit of baking this evening

The EFG has been busy in the kitchen with me this evening - she made this spinach, ricotta and feta cheese tart, with peas and garlic in it too.  She and the FH declared it yummy, but the YFG passed it over in favour of two boiled eggs!


Then the EFG made these raspberry macarons from a Sainsbury's kit, which was fun.  There were several more but they got overdone and had to be eaten for quality control, if you know what I mean!


I've made some cheese scones and some ginger cake, all for a chapel coffee morning tomorrow.  Which I won't be able to go to because I scheduled the EFG for an eye test and a filling on the same morning, without checking the diary.  So I am baking out of guilt as well as duty!

The cooking show is in production - we have bought all the ingredients for the recipes this evening, and we are on the case!

No comments: