Saturday 18 January 2014

It begins...

The bum-narrowing campaign, that is!  The scales have new batteries so that they can tell me a tale of woe this morning, and I walked two miles yesterday to craft club and back.  I shall pop in and record how I am getting on with Frugal In Bucks, and I shall have to keep track here a little bit as well.  We all know that the basis of losing weight is eating less and moving more, and neither of those things necessarily cost money, so we should be OK.  Don't wish me luck, wish me willpower and motivation!

6 comments:

Frugally challenged said...

Willpower and motivation to you!

buttercup said...

You and me both!

Angela said...

Sharing the challenge with you. I have to keep my scales exactly in the same place - if I move them into the bedroom, or even across the bathroom, they register differently!

I am tum flattening and thigh whittling, rather than bum narrowing

Morgan said...

Oh, Ang! Me too, but thought I had better start with one thing at a time....the tum is going to be the hardest bit, I think, because it might actually involve some specific exercise!

Morgan said...

Oh, Ang! Me too, but thought I had better start with one thing at a time....the tum is going to be the hardest bit, I think, because it might actually involve some specific exercise!

Welsh Poppy said...

I started in November it is hard but works more exercise and eating less 20lbs lighter but a long way to go.Good luck to you both.