I've now been tagged twice in the eleven random things/questions/etc thingamydodah, and so I had better Do something about it.
It wouldn't be fair to answer one of the set of questions and not the other, so I am going to answer neither, and nor am I going to think up 11 fresh questions - there aren't enough hours in the day to do it all!! All that I will contribute, whilst thanking people for tagging me [very kind of you both to think of me!], is to try to find 11 random things about myself to share.
1. I've learned a lot of languages - I have GCSEs in French, German, Russian and Latin (all As except the Latin which was a C - I started it two years later than everybody else in the class!), and then I studied Hebrew and Greek in university. I think that may be enough!
2. There is a 35 year age gap between the FH and I.
3. I don't eat wheat, corn, soya or dairy products. To say why would be TMI.
4. When the EFG was born the paediatrician asked me why I hadn't stopped smoking when I became pregnant, as it was my fault that the EFG was such a wee thing at 5lb 8ozs. I took pleasure in telling her that I hadn't [and still haven't] smoked a single cigarette in my life, so she needed to think again.
(image from movieactors.com)
6. I've come to the conclusion that I love collecting recipes a tiny bit more than I actually love to cook. It is in my nature to collect information of all kinds!
7. I don't want a Kindle. I prefer real books.
8. I'm quite a procrastinator when I have to do something I really don't fancy doing - I will fill the time with all sorts of things in order to not get around to doing whatever it is I don't want to do!
9. I wish I could crochet.
10. I miss my mum every day - she's been gone nearly 15 years and I think of her every day. But I see her in myself and in the EFG....she's not far away.
11. I love to drive - it is definitely in my blood - Mum and Dad could both drive buses. Perhaps I will be able to drive something sizeable one day! I used to love driving the motorhome.
That is my contribution - thanks for reading xx