The FH has celebrated his 75th birthday today with
- Breakfast in bed
- Toblerone [one of his favourite chocolates - just a small bar]
- The latest Andre Rieu DVD - Live in Maastricht - which he watched before he got up, so I am told!
- Attending a concert at the chapel this afternoon, with his mates, which he enjoyed. We shared a cake with the others attending, and they sang "Happy Birthday"
- Speaking to his sister on the phone tonight. His younger sister. He has another sister, and she was very fond of her big brother, so I guess that she might have thought of him today - we don't know where she is, after a family falling out over 16 years ago. We wish her well, where ever she is.
- And tonight, he has had such a busy day that he is contemplating retiring to bed already and watching the DVD again...then again, perhaps he'll stay up for Casualty...such an exciting life we lead here!!
- Planning now to get his free bus pass to add to his free TV license.