Sunday 2 November 2014

Back together

The little bird is roosting here again!  Have to say that I shall be very pleased to have the bigger bird home again in seven weeks' time, too, and have all the wee flock back here.

The YFG has had a long trip in terms of distance, and she was quite tired last night.  She ate some lamb and veggies and then flopped out in front of Dr Who and Sherlock - back to her old favourites!  I heard a little about the trip, but I dare say I shall hear more.  The washing machine has been in action already......

My stepson's girlfriend went to the prison to see him yesterday and reports that all he has to complain about is the food, so he's doing OK. I think he will get his head down and do his time sensibly. I'm going to have a chat with her this afternoon and find out a bit more.  It is a relief to know that she has seen him.

Today's a busy day with two services, but I really hope to get back here tonight with a little "ta-da" moment and show you my latest knitting project.  It is an unusual way to make this item, and it is only half done, but I hope you'll see what it is.......I know, I'm teasing a little!

1 comment:

Angela said...

I'm intrigued already...Have a great Sunday