Saturday 4 May 2013

An evening out

The whole family has been out this evening to the chapel quiz night.  It was the first one we have run and it went very well.  There were five teams competing, and we had the four of us and the EFG's friend.  We came second!  It was great to get the FH to something like that, and he enjoyed the evening.  I was a little concerned this morning that he wouldn't make it, as he was very tired and I think he overdid himself yesterday.  All in all, we had fun and we contributed in various ways to raising £95 for the chapel funds.

I am looking forward to a couple of days of rest now: church in the morning and then UJ here to share lunch.  At some point over the weekend I want to sit down with the girls to watch my new DVD, about Jack Reacher.  I'm not convinced that Tom Cruise was the right actor for the part, so I'll have to watch and see!


2 comments:

Ciao said...

Hi Morgan, I've been in hospital for a couple of weeks, heart beating too fast and BP too low. Feet like I dont know what etc. I'm out now and My son in law bought me a new monitor for the computer so I can get back on line. Have caught up with all your comings and goings so hopefully life will go on smoothly for both of us again, Love and God Bless m xx

Morgan said...

Ciao - so sorry to hear that you've been ill. Glad to have you back though and very pleased to hear from you. Take care of yourself, and keep in touch xxx