Saturday 1 December 2012

A new idea

For the Saturday posts in the Advent season, I am going to share some links where you may find inspiration for your Christmas preparations.

Here goes today's selection:

Lovely sweet treats and edible gifts from an Australian website I love.

Home made gifts for foodies - a Pinterest board from Alexandra Cooks


My mince pie recipe - you won't need too much practise, but get started soon - you'll be making it more than once!

Elaine's frugal recipes include winter warmers and some lovely marmalades and pickles which could make great gifts.

I hope you find something useful there amongst all the offerings.  Do come back and share if you try something new from the recipes...

1 comment:

Angela said...

Thanks for the mention.

I love blogposts like this- they are a great way of finding new and exciting blogs - and come with a friend's recommendation!

blessings xx