Saturday 22 December 2012

Top title for Louis

(image from tv.uk.msn.com)

Louis Smith has pulled it off tonight and won the Strictly Come Dancing final with his dance partner, Flavia Cacace.

They performed three dances, starting off with their lovely Dirty Dancing salsa, then a show dance which paid tribute to Louis' Olympic strength, and rounding off the night with their cheeky Charleston.  They were excellent entertainers all night, and we loved Louis and Flavia's fun attitude.

We can't help but be proud of a local hero, so well done, Louis and Flavia!

4 comments:

Trudie said...

They were brilliant weren't they? I voted for them all the way through the series - it took me ages to vote last night. I felt the judges were biased against Louis all the way through and they were very much for Denise - so good to see the public make the right choice xxx

Unknown said...

They sooooo deserved it.

WISHING YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Gill said...

I loved every minute of it!!

Scarlet said...

They were fabulous! I'm so glad they won, as I feel they had some harsh criticism during the series. I've rewatched their dances tonight- just wonderful.