Sunday 9 December 2012

Saturday sharings

Only two tonight because I am so late that it is actually morning and I should be in bed!

This is an amazingly good recipe for chocolate brownies and they will be featuring in our Christmas revels at some point - perhaps for Boxing Day tea for the people who hate the Christmas cake!

And this one is a veritable feast of links within itself for all kinds of goodies - nip over and I can guarantee half an hour will pass whilst you check out all the fab ideas!  And all for luscious gifts you can make and give.

This afternoon I have been baking lemon muffins, more carrot cake and some ginger cakes, packaging them up, sewing holly onto knitted Christmas puddings, and just now I am taking a break from making the Rocher home made truffles.  One batch down, one to go - I am just making the inside bit tonight and then I will get up early and coat them in chocolate before church.......the bazaar is at 2pm so they will have to be packaged by 12.  They should be set by then, fingers crossed.

No comments: