Saturday 12 May 2012

Talent indeed





Johnathan and Charlotte belted out a fantastic number tonight, and came second on BGT's Final show.

Huge congratulations to Ashleigh and Pudsey the pooch, who won tonight, but I think that J&C are ones to watch in the future!  At only 17 and 16 respectively, they both seem mature beyond their years, and we would definitely buy a CD if they get to make a record - I do hope a label snaps them up quickly!  

I am sure that HM The Queen will love Pudsey at the Royal Variety Show, so we will join her in looking forward to that later in the year!  


2 comments:

Mrs Thrifty said...

I couldn't agree more. I thought that Ashley and Pudsey were wonderful, but Charlotte and Jonathan were super stars xx

Unknown said...

The best 2 came 1st and 2nd.

Jonathan's voice is unbelievable.

Sft x