Sunday 1 January 2012

And so 2012 begins...

Happy New Year to all my blogging friends and readers!

There are lots of things I want to do this year, but tonight I have been sorting out old DVDs to send to MusicMagpie, so my thinking is not clear about our goals and aims!

I am going to think and post about that tomorrow, when I do the regular Monday review of my finances....and I'll see how well 2011 went!

Let's keep thinking positively as there is a lot of doom and gloom in the papers, but I think that people who live below their means will get by, perhaps by the skin of our teeth, but I hope we will all make it through the year! Good luck!

See you tomorrow xx

3 comments:

Karen S Booth said...

Happy New Year ~ it has been wonderful discovering your blog and I look forward to reading more in 2012!
Karen

Lesley said...

Thank you for the hint about Music Magpie. I had been wondering how to tackle the CD pile!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the £21 challenge - really like that and definitely am going to give that a go.
I also have been sorting out some dvds and cds for musicmagpie - have never used them before but my daughter recommends them
Good luck in you aims for 2012
Viv
xxx