Thursday 25 December 2014

Happy Christmas

Just popping in to wish you all a very happy Christmas, however you have chosen to spend the day.  I have been to church this morning and we are now having a very lazy day!  

The dinner is cooking and we will be eating in a little while, and then we have an evening in front of the fire and the tv planned with all  our favourites on tonight!  Dr Who, Call the Midwife and then Downton......what luxury!  

The EFG is knitting, I am looking through a couple of new books and learning how to operate my new Kindle Fire tablet, and the YFG is texting her friend who had her appendix out a day or so ago. 

 We're together and that is what matters.  

7 comments:

Frugally challenged said...

Christmas blessings to the three of you.

Bridget said...

So true Morgan. Enjoy your time together xx

Corrina said...

Happy Christmas to you and your girls. Thank you for writing your blog during the year and for all your recipes and tips.
Take care and happy new year x

Dc said...

Glad you had a lovely day. We were on our own this year but enjoyed ourselves. TV last night was very good, watched the same as you.

Jan said...

Where in the Fens are you ? I am in Ramset Huntingdon ..love Jan xx

rabbitquilter said...

So very glad you are enjoying your time together. I thoroughly enjoyed crying all through Call the Midwife and Downton!! (I was hoping Tom would decide not to go!!). Car wouldn't start when I went to pick my Step Mother up, so an unexpected quiet afternoon in front of the fire, sewing!! Bliss!! XXX

Morgan said...

@Jan - we are a lot further north than you, but I don't say where we are exactly as this is an anonymous blog to protect my daughters' privacy. We visit my dad at St Ives occasionally and we go to Huntingdon now and again, so I know your area - lovely black soil for growing things! Glad to hear from you, and a warm welcome xxx