Thursday 21 November 2013

Fab little gift

The EFG modelling the scarflette I made this week

Elaine over at MortgageFreeInThree posted this pattern the other week and I liked the look of it for using up some of my own stash, so I had a go!

I altered the pattern ever so slightly around the keyhole, but it worked ok, and I am pleased with the outcome - I think I may even keep it for myself now, as I already have a hat in this yarn that I made last year.  I have plenty of time to knock out a couple more if I decided to give them as gifts as they don't take much time at all.  

2 comments:

Welsh Poppy said...

I made this scarf but a friend gave me pattern our ends are V shaped.

Morgan said...

That sounds interesting, Welsh Poppy - I'd love to know how to do that if it isn't too complicated, please!