Sunday 21 April 2013

Knitting success


Sorry that the photo isn't great as the phone doesn't have a flash on it, I don't think!  These are the knitted hats I have been making for the Operation Christmas Child boxes; when we did them last year, we didn't have enough knitted items for the older children and so I thought I would start earlier this time!  The colours are quite muted but actually brighter than the picture suggests.  This marks a significant development in my knitting skills, and each hat costs only £1.10 in wool, so a bargain, I think, although even better if the wool is donated as it was for the solid coloured hat to the front right of the picture.


2 comments:

Judy Y said...

Wow they look lovely! Unfortunately the talent and the desire to knit passed me by :(
Judy xx

Wannabe Sybil said...

They look amazing! WS xxx