I'm not going to assign a particular meal to each day this week, but just list the meals that I know I have the food in the house with which to make the meals.
I need to use up some gammon left from yesterday, so a pasta dish with that included will kick us off.
Other meals are going to include:
- Shepherd's pie - and I will make more of the base mix of mince and freeze the extra
- Soup (probably the leek and potato from the freezer) followed by a hot pudding, probably a fruit crumble
- Carrot and Coriander falafels
- Frozen cod loins with veg and maybe a cheese or parsley sauce
- Vegetable risotto (I know - again! Different veg makes it a different dish every time, though, and it is great for using up all the bits and pieces!)
- Baked potatoes with baked beans/cheese/tuna etc - people can choose their toppings.
I think that makes three vegetable based meals, so we're off to a decent start!