Saturday 30 March 2013

And the winner is...

Well, I couldn't stop at one, so I listed the commenters in the order they made their comments, and the FH picked three random numbers for me, and so we have - 

Lesley
Ciao
judes07


Congratulations - Lesley wins the main prize and Ciao and judes07 will get slightly smaller packages.  I am not going to tell you what you are all getting, in order to make it a surprise!  Maybe you would share them on your blogs or tell people in my comments if you don't have a blog, once you have received your parcels.

I'd be glad if you would comment with your addresses for me [I won't publish, as usual] and I will get the parcels in the post on Tuesday.  They are going to include new items, items from here, items I have had here and loved...you'll see!

Thanks for all your comments.  Here's to the next 100000 page views!


No comments: