Friday 1 March 2013

Honestly...

That post popped up, having been scheduled in January as part of a series I planned.  I DO want to do it, and it is something I am going to focus on this month, but I want to apologise for my almost complete failure with last month's cleaning and routine challenge.  The FH's hospital trip just put paid to all sorts of things, and spending time on that challenge was the loser for last month.

I did achieve a grand sort out of my wardrobe and lots and lots of carrier bags of clothes were donated to a charity shop, and our bedroom is much improved in that respect.  The en-suite also got a good sort out, and that was an achievement - but the rest of the house is still sadly in need of a good de-clutter and a spring clean........so I think I will continue to work on that challenge too.

Bear with me!!

2 comments:

Lesley said...

I think you had other priorities last month! As my Dad would say, "Put some salt on it!"

Wannabe Sybil said...

Lots of hugs - you are still in my prayers. Please be kind to yourself, as you deserve it and so many depend on you. WS xxx