Tuesday 6 July 2010

The weird and the wonderful...

The weird is all the comments I am getting from people in Asian (Chinese/Japanese??) characters. There is no way I am publishing comments I can't read - I have no idea what on earth they say!! Then I got one today where the comment was in English, but signed by those characters again - presumably they could represent someone's name, but I won't publish something I don't understand as it could say anything!

The wonderful is surviving my first day on the Slimming World healthy eating plan, without going too wrong. It has changed so much since the last time I used it (hence the size of my backside!) and there is quite a lot to get my head round...I had hit my heaviest un-pregnant weight again, and decided that enough was enough - I'll be 40 in two years and I am not going to be fat as well as 40!! I have also done half an hour's exercise to a Davina DVD today, so that is more than wonderful, that's more like a minor miracle, especially as I have done it for two days in a row. Davina says that you should do it three times a week, but I can't do it like that - I need to do it every day (or just have weekends off, perhaps, when it is going to be difficult to get the privacy in the lounge!!) as I would keep saying, "Oh, I'll do that tomorrow.." and we all know that tomorrow never comes! Hopefully between SW and Davina, I'll be a darn sight more svelte by Christmas....

No comments: