Thursday 10 October 2013

Holding each other up

Yesterday we had to put our feelings to one side, and just be there for the FH's son; he was crying on the phone to me late morning as he had been told that the DNA tests done to secure the paternity of the baby have come back marked as "inconclusive" and his solicitor told him that that meant he is not the father of the child. 

I am only beginning to imagine the range of emotions he is going through, but he was absolutely devastated by the news when he was talking to me yesterday.  Words begin to fail me over this whole thing.  Silent prayer is all that I have left.

7 comments:

Wannabe Sybil said...

Sending hugs and prayers WS xxx

Judy Y said...

Oh dear what a terrible mess! I do hope you can all come to some peace soon

xx

Lesley said...

Words fail me too. Love and prayers, Lesley x

Morgan said...

Thank you all x

veeknits19 said...

So sad, thinking of you all, hugs, xx

Angela said...

Love and prayers for you all xx

rabbitquilter said...

Goodness, what a tangle web. Sending you love X