- Meeting up with the Head Coach at the gym and setting it all out ready for the holiday club on Monday - it took just over an hour, and involved a lot of lugging, so it was quite hard work!
- Going to Lidl and doing the shopping for the week, as well as re-stocking the pantry. More on that another day.
- This afternoon, preparing the service for the chapel in the morning.
- Four loads of washing out on the line in the lovely sunshine we have enjoyed today.
- A surprise visit from another of the FH's cousins - on his mother's side this time - J who died yesterday was the last of the cousins on his dad's side of the family. We heard that J's memorial service will take place in two weeks' time.
- We have watched history in the making - Mo Farrah becoming a double Olympic champion tonight! What an amazing athlete he is. We also had one eye on the diving this evening whilst the visitors were here - delighted to see Tom Daley come through and take the bronze medal.
- And, news of the hedgehogs! No sightings of them, but fresh poo in the garden so they are still around - the best news.
Saturday, 11 August 2012
We've had quite a day today!