Sunday 4 April 2010

Happy Easter!

He is risen! Hallelujah!

I am up, but the FH has had a bad night with the CPAP machine. I just leapt out of bed and said, "Come on, we'll be late for church," to which he replied that his chest hurts and he feels full of air from the machine, and he's going nowhere. I know he had to take it off at about 5am, so I think I'll have to phone the ward at the hospital and get some advice today.

Anyway, I am hoping to get myself and the girls to church by 9.30am, so I had better go and start on the morning chores. Have already turned the eggs in the incubators, and the chick looks fine, I'm pleased to report. It was very vocal last night, so we gave it a small soft-toy duck for company!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A belated happy easter to the fen family! Hope FH is getting used to the CPAP machine(have to watch the spelling there!) and you are enjoying the Easter break.
Things are returning to normal here in the frozen north after being knee deep in snow again last week!