Tuesday 16 September 2008

Busy and then not so busy!

The day got off to a great start - the FGs went off to school and I set to on the household chores and looking after the chickens. I had bought some mince to make into meals for the freezer and cooked that up in two big batches, finished all the ironing and even put it away, talked to a local shopkeeper about a stall at the coffee morning, organised a couple of posters being put up and an announcement at the Women's Section of the Royal British Legion in the village as publicity, and then I walked all round the little estate where I live and put flyers through the doors so that people know - the more people who come, hopefully the more we will raise for Macmillan. And that was that - I then got ill with an upset stomach and felt really cold and tired, so I went to bed for a couple of hours. The FH had to take the YFG to gymnastics tonight, and the EFG pampered me with a cup of tea, and then brought me downstairs and tucked me up under a duvet to watch "The Full Monty" on video. I am feeling OK now, but I am hoping for an early night!

No comments: