Saturday 2 August 2014

My pirates are home!

Yes, they are back and making themselves at home already, with a friend here overnight for a sleepover, and they have had fajitas and are playing Harry Potter Cluedo around the dining table - I am shortly off to bed with my book and leaving them to it!

It has been a good week for quiet reflection and getting some things done, but I didn't get as much done as I had thought I might, but some time "off" has been a good thing for me, I think.  Having said that, I am so glad to have them home now - it was getting just a little bit too quiet!

They have taken some lovely photos and I hope to share a few of them with you over the weekend.  Chapel in the morning and then we are setting the gym up for the week's holiday club tomorrow afternoon.

2 comments:

veeknits19 said...

Glad to hear the girls are back, I'm looking forward to seeing their photos. Hope you are enjoying your book. It sounds like a busy day ahead. So glad to hear dear UJ rode to the rescue re the washing machine, what timing for the thing to break down. I really don't like having to do without a washing machine so sympathise with you there. Hope it's not too expensive to repair or replace. Good wishes, Vee x

Cheapchick said...

So glad they had a good time on their trip. All of you deserved a bit of a break.