Sunday 8 November 2015

Downton Countdown

(image from www.dailymail.co.uk)

As the minutes are ticking away towards the last episode in the last series of Downton, there are so many questions that need to be resolved!  However, I suspect that a lot of them won't get concluded until the Christmas Day special.

The trailer for tonight's episode showed a lot of little teasers for all kinds of scenarios, and I really want to know whether Bertie and Edith survive Mary's sabotage [I'm sure she is going to have a go when she realises the truth about Marigold!] but I hope that they will get past it as Bertie seems like a really decent "chap" - I've got everything crossed for them!

1 comment:

Terra said...

I will be sad to see this series end; I like everything about it. Marigold, the secret! Fellowes is creating a 3 part tv series based on one of his favorite books "Dr. Thorne" by Anthony Trollope, which is also one of my favorite books so I look forward to that series in 2016.