Wednesday 18 November 2015

Confined to barracks

With a stinking cold, it seems unreasonable to be out and about at the churches, sneezing near vulnerable older folks, so I have just nipped in to a school yesterday to do an assembly, and then mostly been at home today.....apart from a haircut and a visit to the opticians.  All is well with the eyes, and the hair has been chopped quite dramatically - the floor looked as if a small brown sheep had been sheared!  Hoping to be feeling better tomorrow xx

5 comments:

Bless said...

Oh, I hope you feel better, soon. Drink lots of fluids, get plenty of rest, and lots of vitamin C.

And thank you so much for adding me to your prayer list! At least, I think that's me? :)

Meanqueen said...

Oh dear, I hope you feel better soon. I like your meaningful and thought provoking posts. Thank you. Now tuck yourself under that duvet with a warm drink.

Bless said...

Hope you are feeling better, today.

veeknits19 said...

I'm late catching up with your news, hope you are feeling much better now. Take care, Vee x

Terra said...

Have a nice rest and be well soon.