Friday 20 July 2012

Amazing company

I am humbled and honoured to have a link on Merry's guest post on the WorldVision blog about ShareNiger.  There are so many amazing writers whose blogs are listed there and I don't really feel up to their company - I am going to go through all the links and read their stories too.  Do go and have a dabble, and support these bloggers who in turn are supporting the ShareNiger project.  Read Merry's post too, and understand some of the inspiration for it all.  It helps to put life into perspective, and makes me realise how truly blessed I am.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

World Vision is an amazing charity. I have sponsored a little girl in India for many years now.

Sft x

Gill - That British Woman said...

it makes you think hard on what little these poor people have. Well done on making more people aware of this.

Gill in Canada