Thursday 26 July 2012

A little break

The car was safely delivered to the garage at 8.30am, the Wicksteed Park trip left on time at 8.45am, and I made my first foray into the chicken shed.  I tied a strange turban affair onto my head in an attempt to keep spiders out of my hair, and it seems to have worked.  All the dirty bedding was removed and the shed thoroughly swept out, and then Poultry shield liberally sprayed everywhere.

I have had a lie down and read a book for just over an hour, and had some lunch, and now I am going to have to go and put the clean bedding down so that the girls can go back in to that house and investigate what I have been doing....whilst I move on to the next house...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's nice to have a little break isn't it?

Sft x

Morgan said...

It was lovely to sit and relax for a short while!

And the car passed the MOT, so that has added to the good points of the day!

The girls and FH have come home from the trip to Wicksteed park tired but happy xx