Saturday 26 September 2015

#ShareNiger

I'm part of a group of bloggers who sponsor children in Niger.  People come and go within the group and it seems that several slots have been left vacant, and the organiser of the group has been covering the sponsorship of these children herself.

We each pay for one quarter of a child's sponsorship each month, at £6. 

If anyone is interested in joining us in order to keep these children all part of the #ShareNiger sponsorship gang, then please do get in touch.  I was very grateful for a lovely lady being able to become part of it last time I appealed for support.  

Cybher 2013

If you click on the badge in the side bar that looks just like this one, you will be taken to a post which explains all about it.

It is a worthy cause that I support but I completely understand that we all have our own choices of charities which we support to the level to which we are able, and this is by no means a hassling post.  I just like to let readers know when slots open up in the group in case they feel drawn to come forward. 

Thank you for reading x

No comments: