Tuesday 1 September 2015

Missed it!

I saw yesterday that we were approaching half a million page views and I had planned today to keep an eye on it, and have a wee jig around the room when it clicked over - but I forgot all about it with everything else on the agenda today!  I have just noticed that the counter is at 500,178 - which I am pretty chuffed about. I had no idea back in 2008 that I would still be chuntering away here in 2015, and that you would all be reading - thank you!

I've had one heck of a busy day but it has been great - new job will be a challenge, which I am ready for and looking forward to engaging in, and the team I am going to be working with are just lovely people.  Ready for bed now though - ready to do it all again tomorrow.......

4 comments:

Angela said...

Congratulations! Our car passed the 100K mark whilst we were on holiday. On the Saturday night I noticed it was 99,996 as I pulled onto the drive, and said "We must watch that tomorrow and take a photo" - then on the way home from church, realised we had missed it, and it had tripped over.

But seriously, it has been so good to read your blog, and count myself one of your friends. You have been on such a journey these past few years, and shared so many of the ups and downs with us. God bless you and the girls as you move on into the Autumn. Much love xx

Sue in Suffolk said...

One more page view to add to your collection!
I'm glad your first day went well and look forward to hearing all about it.

Ali said...

That is a fantastic thing Morgan. Reading your blog these past few weeks, hearing about your new career, your daughters (both) acheivements, new beginning for orange pine furniture etc, is all very inspiring and full of life. I did catch the 100,000 mile with a photo on my last car by shear luck!

Sandra Ann said...

Well done! Thanks for sharing about the EF girls it sounds like they will have some lovely memories to share with their families. So pleased to learn that the new job although in its early days has got off to a good start.

San x