Five things I am thankful for today:
- The Head Coach came over with a small rototiller and turned over a patch of land that has been waiting for tilling for some weeks, and I intend to sow seed on it for a small patch of lawn - it will be easier to keep clean and tidy as a lawn than if I try to cultivate it as I realise that I can't manage all the veg beds that we have got now!
- Some friends came over this evening and we have had a lovely chattery time with them - they used to live next door and we get on really well with them.
- The sun has shone on the washing and got it bone dry! Two loads ready to iron [not sure about being thankful for that bit!]
- Lots of work done in the garden today - weeds banished and an area cleared to plant tomatoes out. Got ever so slightly sunburned on the shoulders but still had a good time in the garden. The FH has been outside nearly all day too - but he had more coverage and a hat on, so he's fine.
- Went for a 2 mile bike ride this afternoon to deliver some eggs in the village, so got some exercise in although I haven't had time to get down with Jillian Michaels for a day or two - that's just too sweaty for this weather! Much better to be getting fresh air on the bike....that's my story and I'm sticking to it!
See you tomorrow xx