Tuesday 1 April 2014

One step at a time

Today has been the first day that I have really been able to catch my breath in over a week!

Grounded and solid at home, I have had the time to potter around and do things here - ironing away in the airing cupboard, hoovering a week's worth of debris from the sitting room floor, washing and washing and washing, mooching around the garden with a hen at my side all the time, thinking about what to plant and where, collecting and washing the eggs, and just being me.  It's been good.

Back to the gym tonight and one kind mum brought the Head Coach and I a box of Maltesers each to thank us for supporting her medal-winning daughter over the weekend at the competition - wasn't that lovely?!

Church cleaning in the morning, so I am away to my bed........night night xx

1 comment:

veeknits19 said...

You are always busy! It's nice to have time to reflect on life and to get the chores under control again. How lovely to be appreciated for your efforts at the gym by a proud parent, it was a brilliant medal haul. Vee x