Tuesday 22 April 2014

Feeling more like myself again!

Thank you very much for the good wishes - I am feeling a little better today!  Whatever it was, it was exhausting, and I slept on and on yesterday, and then through the night to 8am this morning....but I have taken it slowly today and not done too much.

We have been to gymnastics tonight, but I took both girls with me and did plenty of delegating.  We only did the first session, as usual on Tuesdays, and then popped to the shop for some fresh veg and fruit. Home to a supper cooked by the EFG, which was lovely, and thence to bed - bliss!

Sitting here with the laptop, a heap of books and a cup of tea, with the FH sorting out a puzzle nearby and the girls in their rooms, working and preparing to go back to school tomorrow.  There's a lot to be said for slowing down and taking a bit of time out!

Hopefully be back to normal blogging again tomorrow - the kitchen makeover is set for Sunday now, as most of the items have arrived and the FH's son is working on being free to come over on Saturday evening ready for an early start on Sunday.  Photos should be coming at the weekend if all goes to plan.

5 comments:

veeknits19 said...

So glad you are on the mend, take it easy, Vee x

50 and counting said...

Glad you are feeling better. I think I have the same thing. Lost most of Friday, struggled to work a nightshift and then home and slept all of Saturday.

Be good to yourself

Lyssa Medana said...

Sending hugs - you have a lot of demands on you. Sometimes you need the rest. Look after yourself. WS xxx

Bridget said...

Glad you are feeling better. Looking forward to seeing this new kitchen x

Morgan said...

Me too, Bridget, me too!!