Monday 29 June 2015

Morning, all!

I'm back: the job application is handed in, the final trial service is done, the prom is over and the quarterly Bible study group met on Saturday.  There are still tax forms to be done, but we can get those done very soon!

I've had a breather, but not much of a rest, and, sad to say, no knitting has been done!

My dad was here for lunch on Father's Day, and the FH's son is out of prison, so he came over to visit yesterday afternoon - bit of a surprise and I may have pushed a couple of speed limits to the maximum to get back from the north of the county when I heard he was here, as I knew he would have to be getting home for the curfew.  It was lovely to see him - and he did not stop talking for just over an hour!

The garden is looking good - full of food - we have lettuce aplenty and I had my first tiny courgette of the season in a risotto for my tea last night!  Strawberries and raspberries are being eaten straight from the plants, warm in the sun, and there are cucumbers, peppers and tomatoes growing well in the greenhouse.

Would love to linger and chat longer, but I have to join a panel interviewing for new Teaching Assistants this morning, so I had better get a move on - lots to share so will be back soon!  Thanks for your patience these past two weeks xxx

5 comments:

veeknits19 said...

Lovely to have you back. My word, you have been busy! I hope you get a chance to relax some time soon. Looking forward to hearing more when you have the time, all best wishes, Vee xxxx :))

Lyssa Medana said...

So nice to see you back - so good to hear that things are rushing on as usual. Take care WS xxx

SusanM said...

Nice to have you back. I can't believe your raspberries are ready! Ours have a long long way to go. We've had 6 weeks of rain and not a lot of sunshine so that may have something to do with it x

Miss Marple said...

So nice you are back
Diane

tylasnan said...

Hi Morgan, waving from Queensland!

Cheers, Karen near Gympie.