Friday 3 February 2012

Weather

I am loving this cold, crisp, sunny weather which we are enjoying at the moment: the sun is heating the verandah beautifully and so the washing is getting dry, the freezing cold is solidifying the mud and so the chickens are better off, and the sun is shining! That makes everything better.

But there is snow on the way....not sure about that! Apparently, there might be 5 to 10 cm of snow overnight on Saturday. I am not quite as keen on snow!

What is the weather like where you live? Are you coping with the big fffffrreeeeze?

2 comments:

Karen said...

-5 here at the moment brrrr... the surrounding fields and woods look amazing. Its just the kind of day to get some good stout walking boots on and go for a walk, it makes your lungs sting a bit and leaves you feeling fresh and ready to tackle the day.

We are forcast snow too for the weekend but we will see. I don't mind the snow, its when it goes all slushy and slippy I don't like it.

Breadmaker is on so we need a nice big pot of soup to go with it and to keep us warm.

Enjoy your day
Karenx

Mac n' Janet said...

We're having a very mild winter, little rain and temperatures in the high 60's and low 70's. Lots of blue sky. Make me want to plant things, but I know we'll have a freeze before it's all done so I'm waiting.