- trip to the cinema to see "A Woman in Black"
- a visit to my Dad
- A hospital appointment and quite stressful news there for the EFG
- the girls doing a spot of babysitting with an adorable 2 year old
- digging the veg beds
- cleaning out some chook houses
- lots of washing
- some de-cluttering
- several trips to various supermarkets
- church cleaning
- a new dietary regime
- a trawl of the charity shops in a beautiful cathedral city
- surgery on the new car
- the EFG going away overnight for a sleepover
- a wedding in the family
- worries about the FH
- a funeral I really should have attended, but couldn't
So, tomorrow will bring the EFG home, getting the school uniforms ready for Monday, and hopefully getting a couple more chook houses cleaned out.
I will talk more about some of these things which have happened this week soon, and fill in the gaps, but tonight, my eyelids are drooping....